The Something to Say Communications process starts with the most important step…startring your project with an effective producer and project manager. This is the key to everyone’s success.
We follow the “Five D’s” process…nothing fancy, just something that has worked for years.
We work with you to understand the execute the following cycle…
Discover – Who is your customer?
- Customer Profiles & Buying Personas
- Ideation & Brainstorming
- Market Research
Define – What are you going to say?
- Creative Brief
- User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX)
- Production Specifications
Design – What are you creating?
- Content Development
- Creative Design
- Production Preparation and Handoff
Develop – How are you delivering your message?
- Websites, Social Media, Online Ads & Brochures
- Audio & Video
- Commercial, Short-Form, and Long-Form for Broadcast or Online
- Ads, Brochures, Catalogs, Premiums, ‘Slim Jims”, Detail Aids
- Trade Shows, Internal or Corporate Events, Public Events
Deploy – How will know if your efforts are successful?
- Final Production Process
- Quality Assurance
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Data Analysis
Re-Discover – What improvements can be made?
- Change Management
- Program Updates
Something to Say Communications will manage as little of your marketing or as much as you desire. From single projects to multichannel campaigns, we have the skills and experience to help you succeed.